sâmbătă, 7 februarie 2009

Don't bother!

Fiecare chestie noua vine cu un mesaj si un scop anume,exact la momentul potrivit..Astfel,nu intamplator am redescoperit cateva piese mai vechi,dar care au o semnificatie speciala.Asa ca,boxele la maxim si repetitii pentru karaoke prin casa.
Din nou,soarele imi zambeste doar mie!
"I'm sure she doesn't know
How to touch you like I would
I beat her at that one good
Don't you think so?
So don't bother
I won't die of deception
I promise you won't ever see me cry
Don't feel sorry

Don't bother
I'll be fine
But she's waiting
The ring you gave to her will lose its shine
So don't bother, be unkind!"

"I tried so hard to be attentive
To all you wanted
Always supportive, always patient
What did I do wrong?
I'm wondering for days and hours
It's here, it isn't here where you belong

Anyhow,anyhow
I wish you both all the best
I hope you get along"

0 comentarii: