sâmbătă, 7 februarie 2009

Saturday Night Martini Party!

Girls just wanna have fun!:D Live your life to the fullest!
"If you wanna ride,just name your price
don't play cheap,with your heart
Don't make a bet if you can't write the check,for me, for me.
Cuz I can be bought,but you'll pay the cost
If you can afford me

If you want me, I'm not a piece of ass,a
one night stand,a storage shed
I think you better walk by, tonight, Oh, no.
If you want me, then stop begging I don't put out for charity
If you want me there's no discount price tonight
But I don't need your dollar bills I just want something real
Cuz,nothing's free,except lovin' me!

1 comentarii:

- -rxndr! spunea...

hmmm...Am fost intr-un moment foarte incantata de muzica lui KP, dar mi se pare mie sau toate melodiile ei au aceeasi tema? :D
ya i know :) ti se potriveste cantecul =D